instagram feed

Friday, March 6, 2015

Inventory is here: Step into spring in a BMAV Dress!

So the last few weeks have been a whirlwind to say the least. A quick trip to LA led to us landing Vanity Room in Venice:


and Round2LA downtown as stockists! Woop Woop! 



We couldn't be more excited. Zooey Deschanel, Katy Perry and Norah Jones our dresses are made for you! Who knows, maybe you'll set up an appointment with Laura and be drawn to them;) Hey, a girl can dream.

We are also hitting the local scene and can now be found at Eve Inc. in Larimer Square, downtown Denver, CO


and in 2 weeks will be right here in the good ole C Springs at Daisy in a Bottle on the west end of Old Colorado City.


I (Leslie) have also opened a showroom in Colorado Springs, at 751 E Platte Ave, 80903. 



Email, facebook message, or call/text (802) 989 1759 to schedule a fitting. We have shoes and accessories to help you style your look. Bring your girlfriends and enjoy champagne while flipping through our coffee table mags! (Yes, we are in three of them;) ) 


Inventory has been heading out into the world! I feel as close to a mom as I can imagine, I mean, these are my babies that have been in the creation process for the past 3 years and now they are leaving the nest!  I can't wait for these beautiful women to step out into the springtime in BMAV, feeling awesome and sexy and confident!!! BAHHH!! It's finally happening, I get to give something to the world and empower all of you beautiful women out there while staying true to my philosophies on life and love, passion and meaning. If only everyone could be so lucky to feel what I am feeling!!! 

Well, this little one seems to be almost at stoked as I am:):) JudeBug, Kelsey (our pattern drafter)'s kiddo. Mwah. xx


On another note, we are celebrating the inner child in everyone and hosting a dress up trunk show at Studio A64 here in Colorado Springs on March 20th. 


For more information, visit our facebook event page!

Phew, that's all for now I think. I am between shifts and gotta refresh the makeup ;)

xxxx, 

Les







Back to Top

No comments:

Post a Comment