instagram feed

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Out and About: Fearless Female Style

Its been a busy few weeks for us! We went to the Wild Girls fashion show in Denver at Bar Standard  on November 9th. Getting to chat with the lovely Carly from the Denver Damsels and preview Emily Dear Heart's new accessory collection made for an amazing night! It also helped that my new favorite song made it into the mix (Ugly Boy - Die Antwood)









We are stoked to have Brand Ambassador Rogue Jezabel killin' it in the Flash Dress! Follow her to see what this #fearlessfemale is up to!


Back in Colorado Springs at the YOT Club fundraiser the Cupcake Dress was a total hit! Doesn't Ari look darling? 


On a personal note, I took a "me" day and hung out with Abenicio while he started an epic "Trash Polka" piece on my ass and thigh. I dunno about you but lying there getting tattooed is the equivalent of a spa treatment for me. I was half asleep as he shaded the dots on my lower back thoroughly enjoyed being in a house with a new friend away from everything that is my day to day. 6 hours and a couple fireball shots later, it was time to call it a night. 2 more sessions and I'll post some pics of the final piece in all its glory :)



Now its time to get ready for the Paul Mitchell Salon fashion show on friday, where recent graduated will send models down the runway sporting looks from our collection and fucking bad ass hair and makeup to go with it! We can't wait to see what these talented ladies come up with!!

In addition, we are getting prepared for our shoot on Sunday with Steffy Sickgirl and Nicole Marcelli featuring some hot ladies and fast cars! Stay tuned for pics from the shoot in Vain Girl Magazine's January Issue!





Back to Top

No comments:

Post a Comment